2010年1月10日日曜日

Book review 10 ~Skyjack!~

Title: Skyjack!

Author: Tim Vicary

Publisher: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS/ 3

Summary:
When a large plane is hijacked, the Prime Minister looks at the list of passengers and suddenly becomes very frightened.
There is a name on the list that the Prime Minister knows very well. There is sometimes on that plane which will soon be dead.
And there isn’t much time. One man lies dead on the runway. In a few minutes the hijackers will use their guns again. And the Prime Minister knows who they are going to kill.

Evaluation: ★★★★★
I often hear the news of hijack, but I don’t know about hijack much. Before I read this book, I felt hijack very rare. However, I know that hijack is happened around the world. Therefore, I felt terrible about hijack.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿