2010年1月11日月曜日

Book review 12 ~Pride and Prejudice~

Title: Pride and Prejudice

Author: Jane Austen

Publisher: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS/ 6

Summary:
When such a man comes to live in near the Bennet family, Mrs. Bennet is delighted. At once, she sees in Mr. Bingley a possible, almost a certain, husband for one of her five daughter.
However, Mr. Bingley is not the only young man to show interest in the Bennet girls. There is their cousin, the boring Mr. Collins. There are the officers of the regiment- the charming Mr. Wickham, for example. And of course, there is Mr. Bingley’s friend, Mr. Darcy- dark, tall, and extremely wealthy, but then he is such a rude, proud, disagreeable man.

Evaluation: ★★★★
It is difficult for me to read this book as I don’t have a large English vocabulary. But this book was felt me interesting and thrilling. I think that I want to read this book again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿